NoTube is exhibiting this year at IBC 2010’s New Technology Campus. We are pleased to invite you to visit us at Stand 3.D08, and to encourage you, you are welcome to use the customer ticket number 16555 to gain FREE ENTRY to the whole of the IBC Exhibition Area courtesy of the NoTube project.
Just use this ticket number when registering for the exhibition at www.ibc.org/registration and with this ticket you will also receive a five day travel pass.
We will also contact you to let you know how you can find us at the New Technology Campus and we will look forward to being able to demonstrate to you the NoTube Semantic TV demonstrator. The future of TV is social and semantic!
Why Visit IBC2010?
– Attracts 45,000+ actual attendees, from over 140 countries
– Industry led conference programme
– More than 11 packed halls of high tech products
– FREE – Hands on experience in the Production Village
– FREE – Participate in the Post Production Training
– FREE – IBC2010 Connected World – IPTV, Mobile & Digital Signage
– FREE – Business Briefing Sessions
– FREE – the IBC Big Screen Experience
– FREE – New Technology Campus
– FREE – The prestigious IBC Awards ceremony